SCASM 84th Annual Meeting
20/20 Vision of Microbiology
ON DEMAND SESSIONS NOW AVAILABLE!
View on computer or through mobile device app!
Don’t miss the SCASM 84th Virtual Annual Meeting.
- Twelve one-hour sessions will be presented live through Zoom and approved talks will be available on demand following until fall 2021. October 13 to November 24, 2020 on Tuesdays at 6 PM or Wednesdays at 11 AM (available on demand 24/7 until Fall 2021)
- Catch up on some of the latest developments in clinical microbiology including testing for COVID-19, Candida auris and antimicrobial resistance.
- Earn up to 12 contact hours (1 hour / session ); SCASM is approved as a provider of continuing education programs in the clinical laboratory sciences by the ASCLS P.A.C.E. ® Program. P.A.C.E courses are accredited by the state of California.
- Virtual Exhibit Hall Featuring:
- Diasorin, Inc.
- Diasorin Molecular
- Evantec Scientific
- Magnolia Medical Technologies
- Zeptometrix Corporation
- Our industry partners will present some of their newest products, virtually!
- $50 fee for SCASM members; $75 for non-members
For SCASM membership details, please click here.